Spring Tulip Moisturising Bath Salt Lavender
N/A US DOLLARS
3 out of 5 stars
Disclaimer: I received this product as part of a gift from a friend. All opinions are my own.
I forget if I received this as part of a Christmas or birthday gift, but it took me forever to finish it. I am a bath junky. I take 3 baths a week on average, but tend to shower 7 days a week.
1. Usage: I used about two capfuls for each bath. The directions were really vague, so one needs to experiment and see how much one needs. I just wish it had some sort of directions, instead of a vague one. 3 out of 5 stars
2. Packaging: The bottle this comes in is pretty plain, but it is clear. So, you can see the purple crystals. I like that the bottle is simple with a silver cap. However, I know that I would have never purchased this myself, because I am attracted to flashy packaging. 3 out of 5 stars
3. Scent: I am not a big fan of lavender, but surprisingly, I do not mind this scent at all. It smells more floral than lavender and looking at the ingredients, it does not say lavender but parfum. I think this has a lot to do with why I like this scent. 4 out of 5 stars
4. Performance: I do not notice the scent once I shut off the water in the tub and my water does not get all silky feeling either. I do not know if it was very moisturising, but it made for a relaxing bath experience. 3 out of 5 stars
5. Ingredients: There are a lot of artificial colors, which I do not think is necessarily good for you. I would have liked them to have been clear, but it adds to the pretty factor to be purple instead. I do not know why it is supposed to be moisturising when it does not have any ingredient that would be so. 1 out of 5 stars
6. Results: This is an average bath salt. There is nothing special about it and I would never buy it myself. It was a nice present and added to my bath experience. 2 out of 5 stars
Overall, I give this product 2.6 out of 5 stars. It is an okay product, but I do not think it does much more than smell nice. Feel free to comment and request anything for this month or for Julamorous in July. For less public requests, send requests to AndronicHannah@gmail.com