Blue Spa Select Classic Savory Salmon Entree
N/A US DOLLARS
3 out of 5 stars
Disclaimer: My mother bought this for my cat. All opinions are my own.
I was not excited about this cat food. My cat had tried Blue before and hated it with a passion. She threw up constantly and brought this back for a refund. So, I was not excited to give this a second try. I figured since it is wet food that maybe it would be different and it was, but not by much.
1. Usage: My cat has six meals out of this can. So, it was enough meals for almost a week. I do not know how much it is, so I do not know if it is much value for your money. All I know is that this was a lot of food for my sensitive cat. 4 out of 5 stars
2. Packaging: The can has a holistic look, since it is trying to come off as a natural, better for your cat-food. I did not find the design appealing in the least. It is off putting, since I just want my cat to like the food- not have a new religion. 2 out of 5 stars
3. Scent: The smell of this product is not too bad and hardly noticeable. It is one of the product’s better qualities. Not sure if my cat agrees with me. She seems to like smellier food a lot better than this. 4 out of 5 stars
4. Performance: This food did not make my cat sick, which was a relief. However, she did not like this as much as the Friskies that I had bought her before. She did not seem as excited and took more time to finish a small plate of this than the Friskies. I want her to enjoy her wet food and not feel like it is just anyother meal but a treat. 3 out of 5 stars
5. Ingredients: Blue claims that their food is healthier than anyother brand of cat food and is probably is with all of those veggies in it, which is still filler but healthier filler. My cat is healthy and at a skinny weight for being ten years old. I don’t think eating a little bit of filler is going to harm her. I mean, people eat cow’s brains and the organs of the turkey during Thanksgiving. 5 out of 5 stars
6. Results: My cat did not really enjoy it and my cat’s opinion is really the one that matters. I will not buy this for her, but if my mom bought it, I would feed it to her. No use of it going to waste. 2 out of 5 stars
I give this product 3.3 out of five stars. It was average for her but very healthy. I think this product is out of my price range, but even if it was, she did not like it that much. I think that I will stick to Friskies.