I gave my feet a pampering treatment yesterday complete with a foot soak and clay feet mask. It totally softened up my feet and got rid of the build up of dead skin from wearing high heels. I decided to complete the spa day by giving myself a special pedicure. While I am sitting at my computer sipping my first glass of wine since turning twenty-one, I thought that I would share how I got my pedicure done. And yes, it took me two months before I tried a drink and boy was it disgusting! I had to put sugar in it, in order not to waste it.
1. Clear toe nails of polish.
2. Put cuticle oil or cream on nails and wait five minutes for it to soak in and soften up the cuticle.
3. Trim nails and file them into desired shape.
4. Keeping up with the mint trend this summer, do two coats of Avon Nailwear Pro in Sweet Mint.
5. For something a bit different but simple, add half moons in two coats of Avon Nailwear Pro in Loving Lavender.
I do not add any base coat or top coat to my toe nails, because I find that they last for a really long time either way. Doing base d top coats doesn’t make a huge difference with my toes. They are unnecessary steps for me. Do these steps and you’ll have totally cute summer nails like me that are easy to do and people are always impressed by them.