This is no ordinary review post! This is also an update post as well. I had my friend over on Friday, which was why there was no post for that day, but I made up for it on Saturday with two posts. My friend Danielle (http://daniellec1992.wordpress.com/) gave me a bunch of bath products that she doesn’t use and I gave her a few things that weren’t working for me. Call it a personalized beauty swap with someone who you know and love. Well, I tried out one of the bath products she gave me, but I forgot to take a picture, before I used it. Sorry guys! I have since taken pictures of th other things that she gave me, so you will have pictures, when I use up the rest of the products that she gave me. Remember this post about my cat’s food? Link Well, she just finished a can of the same flavor and is still loving it. Well, onto the review! I’ll talk to you lovelies soon!
? US DOLLARS
3 out of 5 stars
FTC Disclaimer: All opinions are my own and I received this product as a gift from a friend, who is by no means affiliated with any company.
1. Usage: I tried using half of this product, but it didn’t really do anything. So, I put the whole cube in and let it fizzle in my bathtub as it filled up with water. This is a one time use only, so this is only my impression of the product. You cannot fully judge by using a product once, but I will be fair in my review. Plus, I do not even know what company it belongs to. Not sure this review is gonna help anybody, but I want to put my two cents in. This product was made in China and it has a giant tree on the wrapper. I wish I could have split this cube into two, but a half just doesn’t cut it in my tub. 3 out of 5 stars
2. Packaging: This product was wrapped in a silver foil wrapper with a paper jacket over it describing what it is. As far as products go, this is the simplest packaging that I have ever seen and it was very elegant. It was easy to open and plop the product into the tub. I just wish it had the company name on it, so that I could tell you guys. 4 out of 5 stars
3. Scent: This had a light scent that was pleasant, but I do not know what it is supposed to smell like. I didn’t like the scent nor did I hate it. I am neutral in this scent. I wouldn’t go out of my way to get it, but I would buy it if I was in for a lighter mood. I find it hard to believe that anyone would be sensitive to this scent. It is very light and airy, almost nothing to it. 2 out of 5 stars
4. Performance: As far as how “softened” or “perfumed” my water was, it was not softened nor very perfumed. The water felt the same and it wasn’t anymore moisturizing than normal. The water had no scent, unless your nose was an inch above the water. Then, you could smell a light barely there smell. This is not for people who really like their baths to smell or be moisturizing. I would recommend this to those with sensitive noses and children. It is the perfect lightness for children to enjoy as long as your children do not drink bath water. 2 out of 5 stars
5. Ingredients: The only thing that I do not like is the dyes in this product, but your water does not change color. So, I think that the dyes don’t even matter really, if it is not potent enough to change your water color. Reading the ingredients list, I realized that the scent is supposed to be “forest”. However, there is nothing “forest” in the scent at all that I can detect. 3 out of 5 stars
6. Results: For me, this product was a total miss. While I liked the addition to my bath, it didn’t do anything for me. When I want to take a bath and relax, I want what is in my bath to o something…anything. This fell totally flat for me. The only thing entertaining was watching it fizzle, but that was it. 1 out of 5 stars
Overall, I rate this product a 2.5 out of 5 stars. This has not discouraged me from trying other bath fizzles. It just wasn’t for me and I never would have known it, if I wasn’t given it.