Bath & Body Works Slatkin & Co Bahama Fizz Scented Candle
9.50 US DOLLARS
4 oz [20 – 30 hrs burn]
5 out of 5 stars
FTC Disclaimer: All opinions are my own and I bought this product myself with my own money.
1. Usage: This candle lasted me quite a long time, because did not use it that often, only during baths. I recently a month ago started to burn it eery time that I knew that I would be in my room for a few hours. So, I would burn this and it died quicker. I am so into candles now, though. They help set the mood and keep me focused. I got good use out of this candle for the price, which isn’t that bad for a candle in a glass container. 5 out of 5 stars
2. Packaging: I really like the sea green coloring to the candle. It really is the color of Bahama water. The clear glass jar and silver lid are added bonuses, but I have seen candles with patterns on the lids for the same price or a little more. These candles do not need really fancy packaging in order to sell. They sell all on their own, because of their powerful fragrant smells. If there was an option to buy these candles naked for less, I would buy them. 5 out of 5 stars
3. Scent: Do not get me started on this subject! Where do I start? This stuff smells amazing and just like it is described. It smells like melon, kiwi, and a bit of orange flower. I honestly do not smell the bananas or island bananas, but this smells delicious just the same. It smells like the best scent of island fruits…exotic and juicy. My only regret is that it still smells a little waxy like candles, which most scented candles I cannot smell the wax. Maybe because this is a lighter scent? 4 out of 5 stars
4. Performance: This candle lasts forever and the fragrance fills up my entire room in a fruity aroma. I enjoy fruity, citrus, and woodsy smells a lot. I am not really a floral girl or a musky girl, but I am willing to try out any scent in the world. If you never push yourself, you’ll never experience life fully, or at least, that is what I tell myself. I know this candle has lasted m a year, because I like to burn it during the season that it is in, if it is a seasonal scent. This is a summery scent, but honestly? I wouldn’t mind this any time of the year. 5 out of 5 stars
5. Ingredients: I love that this is made with vegetable wax with a lead free wick. I have no complaints about my candle and I think the vegetable wax makes a big difference with how the smell carries throughout the room. 5 out of 5 stars
6. Results: I honestly loved this candle and wish that B&BW would sell this in their stores again. I saw it is still online, so I might just have to order some when I’m looking for more candles. I currently have a three wick, so I am not in a hurry to buy this, but I want to buy it in the next month or so. I don’t want it to disappear off the site before I have a chance to buy another. 5 out of 5 stars
Overall, I give this candle 4.7 out of 5 stars. I recommend everyone to pick this candle up if you can the next time you buy something online at the B&BW store. This is a universal scent that I am sure everyone would love, unless you have something against fruit.