L’Oreal Paris Feria Simmer Boost Hydration Conditioner
? US DOLLARS (Not Sold Seperately)
1.7 fl oz
4 out of 5 stars
FTC Disclaimer: This was given to me by my mother, who had a differnt conditioner that she was using to maintain her gawd awful colored hair. All opinions are my own as always.
1. Usage: The conditioner was enough for two months of use for me. Although I have virgin hair now, it wasn’t always that way. My hair color has finally returned to normal and is being bleached by the sun naturally. I am considering putting some highlights in myself, only because my normal hair color is a dull dark blonde that is a bit ashy, making it look more brown than blonde. I think I’ll probably switch to John Freida shampoo or conditioner for blondes, because I think it would really brighten my blonde hair and keep it from that ashy look. It would be better than coloring it with chemical hair dye. I like having dark blonde hair. It complimentsmy grey eyes really well. This conditioner is thick and creamy. A quarter sized amount is good for my thick medium length hair. I think it helps to preserve natural as well as artifical colored hair. 5 out of 5 stars
2. Packaging: This category doesn’t really apply, since you don’t individually by this prodct. I will say though that I really like the design of it being a tube, because you get to squeeze every last bit out. With a bottle, you don’t really get to do that and some of the product does go to waste. I like the metallic look to the tube as well. I think it is really forward thinking on the company’s part. 4 out of 5 stars
3. Scent: It has a strong fresh, floral, chemical scent that is hard to describe. It isn’t exactly pleasent, but it isn’t horribly chemical smelling as well. It is not something I would ever purchase, even if you could buy it seperately. I believe that John Freida smells better than this. 2 out of 5 stars
4. Performance: This conditioner really works in my hair to really lather it in conditioning agents. I feel like my hair is silky in the shower with this and I think it helps to detangle my hair once I comb it when I get out. 4 out of 5 stars
5. Ingredients: N/A It says nothing about ingredients on the tube.
6. Results: I think that my hair was a bit more conditioned, but it did the same job that a hair treatment does. I am not exactly impressed with it to buy it myself if it was sold seperately. I did like it for being free though. 3 out of 5 stars
Overall, I give this product 3.6 stars out of 5. I would not repurchase this or recommend it to anyone. I didn’t use the hair color personally, so I do not know what kind of results you would get.