Heya Aspiring Gurus!
I have really great news! I have an interview tomorrow for a child care job as a nanny for a 19 month old boy. I am super excited! But this would mean that I would only be posting on the weekends and sporadically throughout the week. If I get the job, I can promise 2 posts a week at least on the weekends, but I may be able to do more. Especially if, my charge has a nap schedual a day during the afternoon.
The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask
2.50 US DOLLARS
4 1/2 Masks
4 out of 5 stars
1. Usage: Almost getting 5 complete masks out of a packet that should be only enough for 1 was a real steal for me. I guess, I have a smaller than average face? I don’t know, but I did enjoy getting my money’s worth in trying something new. 5 out of 5 stars
2. Packaging: I would have prefered the sample to have been in a little jar like the lip balms and butters, since it is a clay mask. I kept mine in a ziplock bag, which kept my mask fresh. I would have paid a bit more for functional packaging. 1 out of 5 stars
3. Scent: It smells fresh, clean, and crisp. I love the refreshing scent of this mask. It doesn’t smell muddy or like dirt like th other clay masks that I have used in the past. The seaweed adds something to it, but isn’t fishy at all. I quite like it. 5 out of 5 stars
4. Performance: he clay mask goes on grey when wet and dries on white. As it dries, it hardens and tightens the skin, pulling out impurities. It soaks up oil, leaving holes where the oil really soaked up from your pores. I like that I can see it working before I wash it off my face. 5 out of 5 stars
5. Ingredients: There are a few ingredients in here that not everyone would like. There is alcohol in this mask, which can be very drying, if you have dry skin to begin with. I like alcohol in my masks, because they tend to soak up oil better and keep it at bay longer. I do not accept alcohol in any other part of my regimen, though. Glycerin is in this mask as well; however, I do not find it irritating on my skin, since it calms my skin, rather than letting it act up. It also has an artificial fragrance, which I do not like artificial things added to my skin products. I still favor this mask over others, though. 3 out of 5 stars
6. Results: This mask kept my oily skin at bay for three days. It was a big thing for me to not have to blot up in the middle of the day for three whole days! There is nothing about the way this made my skin felt that I hated. It was smoother and less red. My blackheads practically disappeared overnight. I have to masks four bottles of masks that I am working on right now, but as soon as they hit empty. I will be buying this one at full size. It retails at about 22 US DOLLARS. 5 out of 5 stars
Overall, I give this sample 4 stars out of 5. I will be repurchasing this. Have you tried this? What is your favorite mask? Let me know in a comment and request anything.
FTC Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. I bought this with my own money.