Heya Aspiring Gurus!
I promised two posts today so this is the second one. Again sorry for the lack of photos. These posts will be edited tomorrow to include them. I have a long list of products so lets get into them. If you would like to see a specific product reviewed you can request that review in the comments below and I will review that product as soon as I can. Here we go:
1. Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo With Hawaiian Ginger: I didn’t really see a difference in my hair. In truth I was glad to have finished it off.
2. Paul Mitchell The Conditioner Leave In Conditioner: Did this leave a greasy residue in anyone else’s hair? I was shocked by this. I remember when paul mitchell was my holy grail products but they just seem to keep on disappointing me. I really want to try their skinny serum but now I am afraid to…..I still might buy it at Christmas time for myself. Is it crazy to be talking about Christmas this early still? I don’t think so. My daddy and bf always need lists from me to know what to get.
3. Wen by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner: This is a great conditioner that works as a leave in and detangler. This will not clean my roots though. I still need a good shampoo. I really liked how conditioning it was. Their customer service is horrendous though. So I recommend buying it through Sephora, Ulta, or Amazon. I think this will be going on my Christmas list as well.
4. Whiskas Temptations in Dentabites: My cat loves these and I love that it keeps her teeth clean. Enough sad. It was an instant repurchase of two bags.
5. Sample of Philisophy Cinnamon Buns: I really loved this stuff. I used it as shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath. I have to say that it’s best use is as a shower gel. There is not a lot of bubbles for a bubble bath and I already have a shampoo that I love. I love this scent for the fall and winter. On the Christmas List it goes! Oohhh! I may do a Christmas List post! How does that sound?
6. Gillette Men’s Disposibles [count of 2]: These last longer than women razors, but after this package I may go back to venus and Gillette razors with the disposible heads. Idk. But this did the job well.
7. Iams Senior Plus 11+ Proactive Health: My cat loves this brand, but she has been having furballs so I had to go with a younger formula than her age to treat that specific problem of hers. Shadow is proudly 10 years 4 months old.
8. Image Essentials Cotton Balls Triple Size 200 Count: I am almost out of these with only 20 left. I really need to buy new ones probably this weekend. I am satisfied with these but I am still looking for the cotton rounds that I loved and used to get. These will do in the mean time though.
9. Relaxing Botanicals White Tea Lavender Soak: I want to hug Danielle for giving this to me! It was a life saver after overdoing a workout and this stuff loosened my muscles in my legs and arms better than hot water alone. The scent is amazing! I will be reviewing this soon enough. I will be browsing online on amazon to see where I can buy more of this stuff. I need to stock up since I am starting a regular workout soon this month or definitely by October.
10. Sample of Origins Plantscription SPF 25 Anti-aging Cream: I will be reviewing this later in the month. I’ve already raved about this in my previous post, but I love this and will be buying it for myself as a treat to my skin.
11. Jhirmack Distinctions Silver Plus Ageless Conditioner Sample: I really liked this conditioner but I have had better ones. Once I go fully blonde I may buy this conditioner to keep my hair toned but if I wasn’t blonde than I wouldn’t bother. It does have fruit parabens that makes this product chemical paraben free. And parabens do bother me but if I wasn’t going blonde I would look for a different paraben free option. It’s not that it isn’t good. I just think it’s lightly moisturising and enough for my strands.
12. Especially Escada Delicate Notes Sample: See first impressions post for review.
13. Garnier Ultra-Lift Targeted Line Smoother Tightener + Cream: I’m in a new kick where my products have to do at least double duty. This moisturizer is a nice cream and a serum combined!! Not only that but it makes my skin look and feel fabulous. As soon as I am done with my bb cream I will be purchasing this cream. My fine line on my forehead disappeared with this sample. I don’t want it to come back. It might become a holy grail product for me. I’ll know after the first month of daily usage.
14. Lush Aqua Marina Facial Cleanser: I loved this while it lasted. I will not be repurchasing. I get the same results with this Aveeno cleanser I’m using at half the price. I am willing to try Fresh Farmacy though when I order from lush in the next few months or so. I might just do a mega haul in December on everything that I want. Idk. I have a lot of saving to do.
15. The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream: I am not a happy camper with this. It was the reason I was breaking out and getting hyperpigmentation in the first place. Once I ran out my skin is almost totally smooth again and the marks are fading faster than it was with the eight chemical peels that I did. More on this in a future product review. This is my unfavorite on my empties.
That’s it for the month. Stay tuned for September empties. I know I will have a few of them. What where your empties? Let me know in a blog response and link below or leave a comment. Request anything you’d like! NOTE: I was unable to find some images.