Heya Aspiring Gurus!
I am sorry about not posting much this last week. My life has become hectic and things in my life are not running smoothly at the moment. I have to delay giving you guys that great news, because there are some things that need to be dealt with first. I am sorry for exciting you guys, but I guess I could tell you a little. I am packing up all of my things and am moving. Now, the details have not been ironed out yet, but I will say that by October, I probably will be all moved in. There were some unexpected delays this week. Once I know more, I will update my blog with new information. Hopefully by next week, I will know more and everything will be worked out.
Proscription Drug User:
Clindagel Topical Gel 1%
? US DOLLARS
3 out of 5 stars
1. Usage: I have had this one and two other little bottles of this for over four years now. I only use this spot gel on stubborn/big acne spots. I do not use this regularly, which is why it has lasted me such a long time. I rarely have really bad acne, so any kind of spot treatment lasts a longer time for me. 5 out of 5 stars
2. Packaging: I like the dropper application of this medication, because it has a very watery consistency. So, this feature allows me to get the couple of drops that I need without wasting any of it. It is a clear bottle, so I can keep track of how much product is in it. It is nice for a sample product to not come in a foil packet. 5 out of 5 stars
3. Scent: The smell is very strong of melted plastic or a medicinal scent. This is a prescription, so you definitely do not buy it for the smell. 1 out of 5 stars
4. Performance: This dries on quickly, so it is very good for morning use and it spreads easily as well. The only minus about this product is that it is watery, so it can slip through your fingers some times. 4 out of 5 stars
5. Ingredients: This is a prescription, so it is full of chemicals. I want to try to go all natural in my spot treatment. 1 out of 5 stars
6. Results: This dries out acne well. That being said, it also dries out your skin very well. I don’t like dry, flaky patches of skin that you cannot hide. I’d rather have the acne to tell you the truth. 2 out of 5 stars
Overall, I give this product 3 stars out of 5. It is an average product that produces average results in my opinion. It really isn’t worth the hassle for me and my acne problems are not severe enough to warrant a visit to the dermo anymore.
FTC DISCLAIMER: I recieved this for free, when I visited my dermo years ago. All opinions are my own.