Heya Aspiring Gurus!
I have another post for you today. I will have a haul post and n entertainment post up on Friday. I had to skip entertainment friday last week, because I only had one show to talk about and how much fun is that? This week will have a couple of shows and a movie to review. I will probably have more reviews up this week as the days go along. If you have any suggestions or requests on what kinds of posts you want to see from me, please request in the comments section. I would love some suggestions! I’m also now on blog loving! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10609017/?claim=j8xs6czga3e”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> I am super excited! Let’s get this review started!
A Light Weight
The Body Shop Banana Conditioner
8 US DOLLARS
8.4 fl oz
3 out of 5 stars
1. Usage: The conditioner didn’t last as long as the shampoo, but I tend to go through conditioners faster. It really should be the opposite way around I know. This still lasted me three to four months of use. I wash my hair three to four times a week to give you a figure of how long it lasted me. How many uses I got out of it really made the price worth it. 5 out of 5 stars
2. Packaging: The bottle is really simple. I like that the label is resilient and nothing washes off in the shower. I like that the bottle is clear, so you can see how much product is left in the bottle. I enjoy a simple bottle, because I know that I am paying for product, not a pretty package. 5 out of 5 stars
3. Scent: The banana scent is sweet without being too banana-y. I really enjoyed the smell better than the shampoo that I reviewed earlier. The scent is light and not very strong, so you will not have perfumed hair. 3 out of 5 stars
4. Performance: The conditioner is very light, but moisturizing. If you don’t want a heavy conditioner or detangling conditioner, than this would be a good conditioner for you. I like my conditioners to be light, but also act as detanglers. My hair is medium thick and long, so I need to keep my locks tamed. 2 out of 5 stars
5. Ingredients: My bottle was misplaced, so I cannot judge this fairly. Sometimes ingredients are changed and the online list can stay the same. N/A
6. Results: I get more results with Herbal Essence than this conditioner. This conditioner is not as moisturizing. I would only recommend this if you have really oily hair or don’t care about moisture too much. 2 out of 5 stars
Overall, I give this conditioner 3.5 stars out of 5. This is very average and I didn’t round-up, because it doesn’t deserve to in my opinion. I would not buy this again and I am still on the hunt for the perfect conditioner. Leave a comment if you have used this before or have a conditioner recommendation. As always, feel free to request anything. Until the next post!