Heya Aspiring Gurus!
I was nominated by Cos from The World of Cos and if you don’t know who that is, I recommend you click on the link to find out. She writes a facial mask review every Friday. It’s the post that I most look forward to that and Manicure Monday Madness. I just love painted fingernails, don’t you?
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 Random Facts:
- I kinda love instant coffee, because I’m too lazy most of the time, to actually brew a pot.
- I love blogging so much that I made four events as an excuse to blog more: 40 Days of Blogging, Julamorous, Octoberfest, and 25 Days of Christmas.
- I’m actually pretty smart with an almost perfect GPA.
- I love lazying around my apartment in pajamas and a full face of makeup. At home glam anyone?
- I only wash my hair on Sunday and Wednesday night. I take a bath everyday though, so I do have hygiene people. The only exception is if I have a big date or a special night, then I will wash my hair the night before to have great hair the next day.
- In the wintertime, I only Nair my legs once a month. No one but me is gonna see them anyways.
- My eyebrows are two to three shades darker than my natural hair color. I do not know why.
- I love both coffee and tea equally.
- I don’t really have a sweet tooth. I prefer fruit and vegetables to candy.
- I’m a first class klutz.
- I only have one close friend. The rest of my “friends” I feel would throw me under a bus if push came to shove.
11 Questions From Cos:
- If you could be a cartoon character, who would you be?
- This is such a hard one! I am trying to think of female cartoon characters that I really like. I guess…WAIT! FROZEN! I would be Elsa from Frozen, because I love Winter and being able to make it snow when I want it to. Christmas in July anyone?
- What beauty product can you not live without?
- Right now, I cannot live without cheek stains. I have been really into them lately. Even if I have no other makeup on, I have cheek stain, but I don’t feel like they work as good on the lips or it could just be my lips. I love that lit from within glow.
- What is your favorite movie and why?
- My favorite movie would have to be…I Kissed A Vampire. It’s a musical and it has Lucas Grabeel in it. Here’s a taste of it.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- I would live in Greece and most likely Athens in Greece. I am actually looking into this, but I probably won’t ever live there. I would probably want to vacation there a lot. Maybe two weeks to a month in a villa? I don’t know, but I know that I could never leave the USA when I don’t know the job market overseas. I would consider moving to Arizona though.
- What is your favorite type of pie?
- I don’t particularly like pie, but I do enjoy Maine Blueberry pies.
- What is your favorite thing about Spring?
- My favorite thing about Spring is NO MORE SNOW! And winter jackets.
- What is your favorite nail polish color for the Spring?
- I’m really into pastels and lighter shades for Spring, but I don’t really follow the trends. I tend to ignore them and just chose nail polishes that I enjoy wearing.
- Rollercoasters or Sky Diving?
- Ummm…..Rollercoasters, because I could go on the baby ones and still have fun without fearing for my safety.
- Vacation on the beach or in the city?
- The ocean for sure I love the surf and the sand. They also have great little local shops that you can find great things in. I could go to a city any day, unless we are talking about Vegas or Atlantic City. I would want to go to both of those places as well. On a day trip though, the beach triumphs.
- What is your favorite eye shadow (brand & color) of all time?
- My favorite eye shadow (not that I am a big wearer of the stuff) is BareMinerals 5in1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow in Delicate Moss. It is the best taupe shade for my skin with a hint of gold shimmer. It brings out the flecks of silver in my grey eyes.
- What is your favorite lipstick (brand & color) of all time?
- Is it bad that both of these products are from BareMinerals? It is in the line called Marvelous Moxie and the shade is Get Ready. It is a gorgeous pinky-nude color. My lips are very pigmented to begin with and this just brings out the pink even more.
- Dani from Daniwritesreviews
- Jen from DarkCharm
- L from UnlikelyNonsense
- Tess from PlasticBows
- Jen from GraciousLuck
- Tara from Beausandbows
- Celia from Agirlcandream
- Billie from BK
- Anouk from Anouk
My Questions For Y’all:
- If you could sum up your blog in one word, what would it be?
- Are you addicted to yoga pants?
- Do you use a planner?
- Are your subscribed to anything?
- Are you an inner artist?
- Pants or skirts?
- Do you secretly love TSwift?
- Are you an animal lover? Prove it with pictures!
- Have you ever been a real life A? (Pretty Little Liars related)
- Coffee or Tea or Both?
- Favorite Sport?
Thanks for reading and subscribing if you did! I have an exciting giveaway for all of my subscribers coming up! It will be announced next week and will run one months time. When that one is over, another giveaway will run for one months time. I am making up for each 100 subscribers that I earned. We are 1/5 of the way to a third giveaway. So, subscribe and tell your friends if you want to see a third giveaway soon! I hope everyone does the tag and if you do, link back so I can read your response!