Heya Aspiring Gurus!
I have decided to make up my own tag. I am sitting here bored with no clue, so I thought that creating a fresh tag would be quite nice. There are no rules for this tag. It is just a courtesy to name who tagged you and to tag someone else at the end of your post. It is up to you how many people you tag. I will be tagging 4 at the end, so if you want, you can tag four as well, but at least just one to keep the tag going. Let’s get this tag to go viral! This tag is 10 things you have wanted to say. It doesn’t matter to who. You can say them now. Maybe someone feels the same way. This tag isn’t about hate. This tag is about wanting to stand up for yourself when in real life you couldn’t.
So, let’s get to it!
- I hate you when you sit in the stall besides mine when we are the only ones in the bathroom.
- I hate you for talking about me behind my back instead of just telling me how you felt up front.
- I hate you for making a list of the things you think I need to improve on like my imperfection isn’t perfect and everything you dreamed of.
- I hate you for making me feel small for wanting a full life like wanting a family of my own isn’t as important as being a Lawyer.
- I hate you for making me hate myself and think that I was the one to blame.
- I hate you, because you never saw me, only my reflection.
- I hate you, but a part of me will always hold onto us.
- I hate you even when I shouldn’t, because hating you is easier than admitting I was wrong.
- I hate you for making me feel again, when all I wanted was to numb the pain.
- Finally, I hate you for the most simplest thing: for making me believe life is worth feeling the pain when the reward is feeling loved.
As you can see, you start with the things you truly hate, then move into some deeper stuff. I’m not afraid to say that I am talking about my boyfriend, because the things that make me hate him, are the things that make me love him the most.
I will tag:
Will you guys do the tag? Let me know. I’m too lazy to put in the urls. lol. So, if you do the post, make sure to link it back to this post. Thanks guys! My Easter is only a week away! So excited and sad that Blogging for Lent will be over soon.