I’m really late with this project pan, but one of my Youtuber’s just started this project as well and I wanted to do it with someone else. This project pan ends on March 20th, so there will be no progress video just the finale after March 20th. Without further ado, here are the 7 products that I want to use up before Spring!
- Wen Sweet Almond Mint Volumizing Treatment Spray: This has been in my collection forever and I just want to use the last of it up.
- Lush Cup O’ Coffee Face and Body Mask: I only have one or two uses out of this left and I want to use it up before it goes bad.
- Fantasy Vampire Perfume: This is a Winter scent and I want to use up as much as I can before Spring. I won’t be taking it out again until next Fall/Winter, so if I can use the whole thing up I’ll be happy as a clam.
- Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub: I never remember to use this product before bed. I thought that if I put it in a project that I would remember it more and actually use it. I don’t want it to go bad on me and I’ve had for a good long while.
- Pixi Sheer Check Gel in No 2 Sun Kissed: I love this cheek gel, but it is getting old. It’s probably the oldest makeup in my collection. I want to use up as much as I can, because I love it and don’t want to see it wasted. It is so easy to wear. I just smear some on my cheeks and blend with a brush and I am good to go.
- Aerin Rose Lip Conditioner: It smells like roses and really conditions my lips. I love it and I want to use it. I’ll repurchase this at some point.
- Cover FX Custom Infusion Drops in Radiance: This is easy breezy makeup as well. I use it as a glowy highlighter before I powder and head out the door. I want to try the actual highlighter drops after this sample.
With Love ❤