Heya Aspiring Gurus!
I have another review for you guys today. I am trying to make up for all the days that I didn’t post, even though I do not promise daily posts. Plus, I love to blog and I have so many products piling up that need reviewing. A whole huge bag filled with products of varying kinds, plus some pet things in there as well. Once I move, I want to do cleaning supply reviews and all other types of that nature. I have a big widespread future for this blog. By the way, I want to thank all of my viewers and followers out there! You guys made it possible for the 1,000 hits that I’ve had on my blog and almost just in time for my one year anniversary in October. So thank you everyone!
Waves Of Envy? Yeah…Not So Much
Hairapy Sunsilk Waves of Envy tousled, texturized beach waves
6.99 US DOLLARS
6.7 fl oz
2 out of 5 stars
1. Usage: This bottle has lasted me years, because my hair is naturally wavy/curly on its own. I only used this when I really wanted to define my waves. I used up 1/4 of the bottle that was left in the course of July, so I guess this would last 4 months of use, if you used it once or twice a week. I guess this is a good value? 4 out of 5 stars
2. Packaging: The bottle is clear and very tall. I would have prefered something shorter and stockier than this. It has a good sprayer on this, I just wished it was a trigger spray instead, because the fluid can get your hands sticky in the process. I like that it comes with a cap to put over the spray nozzle to minimize leakage. 3 out of 5 stars
3. Scent: It is definitely not the most pleasant scent in the world, but it isn’t the worst either. It has a chemical scent mixed with lemon or lime. I had to layer a different mist that smelled good over to try to mask how it smelt in my hair. The smell did not put me off, but it smells odd. 3 out of 5 stars
4. Performance: Honestly, this just made my hair a sticky mess. It weighed my waves down and made my hair very sticky. I couldn’t leave my hair down and had to throw it in a pony tail. It was too sticky on my face. I do not think the stickiness was worth it, since it weighed my hair down and made it look greasy, because of the sticky. 1 out of 5 stars
5. Ingredients: I know sea sprays are supposed to dehydrate your hair, but if I can find toners without alcohol, than sea sprays can boot alcohol, too. I also hate artificial fragrances, parabens, and a lot of dyes. I just don’t like a majority of the ingredients. 2 out of 5 stars
6. Results: What results? I didn’t like this product period. It was disappointing and a waste. 1 out of 5 stars
Overall, I give this beach spray a 2.3 out of 5 stars. I will not be repurchasing this one. What do yu guys think? Are there anyother sea sprays out there that I should avoid? Try? Does anyone get great results from this spray unlike me? Leave your comments below and feel free to request anything.
FTC DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own and I bought this with my own money.