For Rite Aid Home For The Holidays Candle in Cinnamon & Clove
Did you say Chicken?!
I searched for my candle pictures with “ca” and pictures of candles and Shadow showed up. RIP Shadow. I really love the scent of this candle! It is strong, spicy, and a bit sweet like cinnamon candy hearts. The burn wasn’t the greatest, since the wax didn’t burn evenly. The scent throw was amazing, though. My landlord gave this to me as a house warming gift. It is a nice big candle, so it lasted a good two months the way that I burn candles. I burn my candles when I am at home and not cooking on the stove.So, during the week, I don’t really burn candles. On the weekend, I will keep a candle burning for hours and hours, practically all day. I just love the scent of a candle burning and I need more! I need to do a candle haul soon. I picked up two more candles at Marshall’s recently and I found a missing candle from the move earlier this year.
My bag is overflowing from all of the empties I have in there. I am hoping that there is at least twenty products in there. I was really dedicated last month in using up products that just had a little bit left in them. I still have a few almost empty products that I’m sure will be empties in September. I’m so happy for myself! I cannot wait to see how many products I actually used up. I will be coming back Sunday and Monday with new posts, since it is a long weekend! This might be a long one!
1. Lansinoh Nursing Pads, 60 count = 30 day supply
2. Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags, 50 ct
3. Pantene Pro V Deep Cleanse Purifying Shampoo
4. Swisspers 100% Cotton Rounds
5. Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars in Pecan Crunch
7. Degree Men Motionsense Dry Spray Extreme 48H Antiperspirant
8. Rite Aid Feminine Care Cleansing Cloths
9. Dunkin’ Dark Coffee
10. Aveeno Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment
11. Groovi Beauty Pink Champagne Bubble Bath
12. Tarte Tarte Guard SPF 30
13. Kalos Triple Threat Detox Masque
14. L.A. Girl Flare in Neon Yellow
15. It’s A 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
16. Forever 21 Love & Beauty Cucumber Sheet Mask For Sensitive Skin
17. Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Sample
18. Olay Fresh Effects Swirled Mattifier Sample
19. Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream in Light to Medium Sample
20. Olay Regenerist Luminous Moisturizer Sample
21. Chanel Le Lift Sample
22. Gevalia Kaffe French Roast Coffee
23. Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in 010 Fair
24. Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum
25. Marcelle BB Cream in Golden Glow
26. Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter Sample
27. Malibu Ultra Body Lotion Sample
28. Hair Tie
29. Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
Wow! Almost 30 products that I have used up. This is so amazing! I cannot wait to see what I use up in September. I don’t have any empties so far, but I’m sure that I will start using things up left and right. I have nothing to repurchase yet. I haven’t used up the last of anything important in my skin care routine, plus I have plenty of back ups! I will be buying a few school/college supplies next week when I get my books for my class AIT 131 Essentials of Information Technology. I love shopping for college/class supplies. Maybe, I’ll get some supplies for my desk as well. Anyways, I’ll be hitting the dollar tree and Walmart for supplies next week I’m supposed to get my books on Thursday!
So, I needed new razors, because the Bic razors were no good at all. My legs were crazy sensitive and they were very irritated. I stopped into my local Rite Aid and browsed their razor section looking for razors that I had coupons too. I saw this one by Schick and I thought that I would give it a try. It has scented handles, which is a really weird concept but also kind of cool as well. It has a hypoallergenic aloe shave bar attached to the four blades, so I hope that it is very soothing on my legs. I will probably use the purple handle first, since my favorite color is purple. I wonder if it smells like grapes? I hate artificial grape, so hopefully not. Maybe berry? This was on sale at my local Rite Aid for 8.99 USD from 10.29 USD. I had my 3 USD off coupon for the Schick Quattro, bringing my total with tax to 6.36 USD. That was a total savings of 4.30 USD, making each razor worth 1.59 USD each. They are normally worth 2.67 USD each, saving me 1.08 per razor.